04 Apr 2020
Complete Scalping Course - invest.biz
- What is scalping - Theoretical lesson
The tools you need to become a successful scalper;
- Difference between Scalping and intraday trading;
- The mental attitude and the planning of objectives;
- How to scalp with CFDs and Futures.
Getting in tune with the market thanks to the “Price action”;
- The importance of patterns and Japanese candlesticks;
- Research of key points on price charts;
- The law of supply and demand: the Wyckoff method;
- The art of reading graphs with the Pruden method;
- Analysis of volumes in order to understand the positioning of the “market sharks”;
- Always one step ahead: the analysis of index correlations;
- Chart preparation: everything at your fingertips for better scalping.
The physical and mental conditions to operate in scalping;
- Exercises to control our emotionality: when to operate and when to stay still;
- Position Sizing: how many contracts to use based on your capital;
- Money Management: from transaction management to risk control.
“Pre-Market” analysis: the check list of activities to be carried out before starting trading;
- How to know what to expect from the session that is about to begin;
- The importance of the Asian session;
- Operate in European and American openings;
- Analysis of the activity of strong hands and how to follow them;
- In search of the best inputs in real time;
- Analysis and explanation of each single operation;
- Learn to recognize a trend and a counter-trend according to the analysis of volumes and how to take advantage of them;
- Learn to calculate the exact price targets during the day;
- Precision inputs and how to place stops and profits.
Image of Complete Scalping Course - invest.biz
Download the Complete Scalping Course - invest.biz for only 97.
If you want to buy this course please visit bigpirata.com or contact us at [email protected]. Thanks.